<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1975153330521896588?origin\x3dhttp://same-yet-different.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll stop us from being together, but they wont tear us apart

Biography

Born to be called Jiaxin [Bakajia]♥
First tears on 16 sept93♥
Sweet 16 =D
Single
Life rocks with my Family, & Bakas around.
Love Pink as much as I love Jay chou=)
I'm Friendly IF u're my friend.=D
& I don't gv a damn about you if U're not my friend.
Enjoy ur stay here!~=DDD


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Health to become better♥
To be able to last long with YOU♥
SSKK to be happy!(:♥
Long sistership with my Bakas♥
My family Members and Bakas to be healthy and happy.♥
Me to be happy♥
Stop hating ppl that I hate deeply.♥
To slim down to 42kg!♥
Get into Ngee Ann Poly,Nursing=)♥
More clothes♥
Wishes to come true♥

Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Amenda♥
Adeline♥
Angie NOOB♥
BakaWini DeaR♥
Benjamin♥
Brenda Dar♥
Cailing♥
Cynthia Dar♥
Chanel♥
Elleen♥
Firdaus♥
Grace♥
Huilin♥
Jasmine♥
Jia Yu♥
Joscelin♥
Joeslyn DeaR♥
Kaifang♥
Kelvin♥
Liping♥
LJX koR♥
MaoQi♥
Mr Sng♥
Noelle (:♥
Qianling♥
Sandra♥
Sandra Lee♥
Shi Hui♥
ShiJia♥
Stella (:♥
Valarie Meii♥
Vanessa♥
WeiJun((Cousin))♥
WeiLin ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pictures from ytd celebration(:






And Yes, I love my family deeply. (:

And not forgetting my kor and sis(:
Lovethem(:




Outside look nice but NOT NICE AT ALL!


Woooots~~


TATAS! (:


Done with the uploading of pics(:
Had so much FUN yesterday with family.
The fun that I can get t have,
but never bother t cherish last time.
And Yupp, I'll NEVER take it for granted anymore.
(:
*Smiles*Smiles*
I'll keep this part of memories in my hearrttt(:
-------------------------------------------------

And do you know how childish it is t prank others.
Ohhh, comee onn lahh.
Uses anoymous number t send nonsensical stuff.
Is it that fun t you?
& You think I'll actually bother t ask you who are you?
I dont care actually.
But just what U send t me that pisses me off.
As that prove how childish ur metality is.
Yupp,Even thou I dont know who you are.
But dont go overboard uhs.
Thanks(:
----------------------------------------------

Today almost died in th classroom.
Sat for 4 hours of exams.
Roarrrrrrrrrrrr~~
Maths- 2.5 hr and P.Geo 1.5 hr
Brain cells all DIED.
(:
Hope My maths wont disaapoint me.
Ohh, What crapp.
(:

Tomorrow going for Bio exams.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
The paper that I studied hard for.
Pray hard!!(:
Yes, I can do it.
(:
Delifrance or Pizzahut tmr?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
I can go bang the wall and die sia
I wanntt gooo dieeetttttttttt~~
Roarrrrrrrrrrrr~!

Hmm, I SHOULD really stop blogging so much le.
(:

And thanks Liping for loving me.
And the post that touches my heartt.
Love you.
(:
I'll always stay as ur shorttyyyy~~! (:
MuackzzMmuackkzzz

Okay, Ganbatte everyone!(:
TATAS!


Yes,You're my best friend.
But you've disappoint me.
I dont wish t say much,
But the effort that I put in only brings me back disappointment.
You thought that I'll be fine.
Just after a few days and I'll be back t normal.
Ur wrong choice of words have hurt my heart.
Your actions made me feel dishearted.
I trusted you.
But is it worth?
Why cant u just use 5 min of ur life t xplain it?
Why must you thought tt Im brave enough t handle it.
Im happy on th outside doesnt mean Im okay.
I smile doesnt represent me being happy.
I could sense the gap between us.
Is it us or just me.
Im sorry.



♥Ily(:
4:02 PM