<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1975153330521896588?origin\x3dhttp://same-yet-different.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll stop us from being together, but they wont tear us apart

Biography

Born to be called Jiaxin [Bakajia]♥
First tears on 16 sept93♥
Sweet 16 =D
Single
Life rocks with my Family, & Bakas around.
Love Pink as much as I love Jay chou=)
I'm Friendly IF u're my friend.=D
& I don't gv a damn about you if U're not my friend.
Enjoy ur stay here!~=DDD


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sweetdesires

Health to become better♥
To be able to last long with YOU♥
SSKK to be happy!(:♥
Long sistership with my Bakas♥
My family Members and Bakas to be healthy and happy.♥
Me to be happy♥
Stop hating ppl that I hate deeply.♥
To slim down to 42kg!♥
Get into Ngee Ann Poly,Nursing=)♥
More clothes♥
Wishes to come true♥

Tagboard


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Amenda♥
Adeline♥
Angie NOOB♥
BakaWini DeaR♥
Benjamin♥
Brenda Dar♥
Cailing♥
Cynthia Dar♥
Chanel♥
Elleen♥
Firdaus♥
Grace♥
Huilin♥
Jasmine♥
Jia Yu♥
Joscelin♥
Joeslyn DeaR♥
Kaifang♥
Kelvin♥
Liping♥
LJX koR♥
MaoQi♥
Mr Sng♥
Noelle (:♥
Qianling♥
Sandra♥
Sandra Lee♥
Shi Hui♥
ShiJia♥
Stella (:♥
Valarie Meii♥
Vanessa♥
WeiJun((Cousin))♥
WeiLin ♥

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ May 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, August 24, 2009

Wooots~~
Gonna sell my phone today!!!
Happy~
But sad indeed.
Cause too much memories Ii had with this Nokia phone.
But NVM.
As u let me down first.
Wooooots~~~
Anyway,Iits a good thing.
Cause I can get a new phone.
Hope so bahs~~
(:
Takecare everyone!!
&&& For everyone taking prelims next week.
JIAYOU!!!
& Those taking oral tmr or wed.
Including me.
GANBATTE!!!(:
Waiting for Blogger to recover ASAP.
Yupp(:

♥Ily(:
4:03 PM